Credit Account Facilities
Terms & Conditions.
- Our terms and conditions shall apply between the Company ("Zone Minicabs") and the party whose name and address is set out in the Account Application Form ("the Customer") and shall apply to the provision of any and all carriage ("the Services") undertaken by the Company for the Customer during the continuance of this Agreement and any and all other terms, warranties and/or conditions implied by statute and/or common law and hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Zone Minicabs shall store, process and use all information regarding your personal details in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The charges payable by the Customer for the services provided shall be at the rate specified in the company’s current price list, a current copy of which is available from our registered office upon request.
- The Company shall use reasonable endeavours to collect and deliver the customer on time, however the Company makes no warranty that the customer shall be delivered within the Customers stipulated time period (if any) and/or within any time period stated by the company unless expressly agreed in writing by a Director of a Company.
- It is a condition of this agreement that all invoices shall be paid in full within 28 days of issue.
- The customer shall not be entitled for any reason to withhold payment of monies due to the company and in particular shall not be entitled to do so in circumstances where the customer is in dispute with the company and/or claims money or compensation from the Company in respect of the services provided.
- If you need to cancel your booking, please contact Zone Minicabs as soon as possible. If you cancel a booking after the vehicle has been dispatched then a charge may be incurred. As a general rule journeys from airports are dispatched up to an hour before flight arrival.
- The company shall not be responsible for losses either directly or indirectly caused by delays of any kind; including; Breakdown, accident, adverse weather conditions, Any act or omission on the part of the Customer, Any clause, act or circumstance beyond the control of the company (including, without limitation, any type of protest or strike, lock-out or other form of industrial action or labour dispute, governmental regulations, legal restrictions, embargoes, fire, flood, Act of God, any consequence of riot, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not) civil war, acts of terrorism, rebellion, military or usurped power, confiscation, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or upon the order of or in the name of any Government or public local authority.)
- By Signing up to use our account facilities, you are agreeing to abide by the terms stipulated above.
Our Range Of Vehicles
FREE Flight Monitoring
As part of our Airport Transfer service we offer FREE flight monitoring for all airport pick ups, this helps to ensure you are not left waiting around in case of any delays to your flight.